“Great meeting time to chill place”
Review of The CoffeeCo

The CoffeeCo
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Bebington
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Description: Family run business with 12 years experience, all food made on site and fresh to order. Homely atmosphere with friendly staff.
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Food drinks service and ambiance good. Great meeting place to chill catch up or just have a bite to eat and a drink

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The title says it all really. The staff are always extremely welcoming, the coffee ( As you would expect ) is excellent and sadly for my waistline the sausage toasties are lovely!. There is a nice atmosphere and a mix of fellow patrons. I visit every week for a little bit of 'me' time and at the weekend with my wife for some 'us' time ( And a read of the Sunday papers ) and have never been disappointed with any visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Lovely sandwiches, staff always friendly. I usually arrive with a toddler and I am never made to feel uncomfortable. Great friendly service, staff can't do enough for you. Only gripe is I don't think the cakes are home made? And are a little expensive.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

The Coffee Company in Bebington sums up all that is good about the independent coffee scene in the UK. It’s an honest-to-goodness coffee shop, done with passion and care. For me, a big test of a place is do I feel comfortable? Do I feel welcomed? In the case of The Coffee Company, it’s a big yes on both counts, right from the moment I walked in the door. It just felt a great place to sit and watch the world go by, to read the paper or natter with friends (all popular options while I was there). Or even to write a review on TripAdvisor...

The staff were lovely, very busy, but always friendly (you’d think this was a given, but all too often it’s not). Chuck in free wifi and the only thing that’s missing was somewhere to plug my laptop in. On the other hand, chuck in a few power sockets and you might never shift me!