We went for an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast and had a wonderful time. We had one of the suites in the main building which was well maintained, clean and airy with lovely bed linen and fluffy white towels. There was a separate lobby area and then bathroom in our suite and the room was wonderful. Nespresso machine in our room was also a bonus! Dinner was good with a nice choice. We sat out at the back of the hotel for our pre dinner drink which was just gorgeous with the best views of the lovely garden, lake and forest beyond. It was a bonus that it had been one of the hottest days of the year so far and we sat out there again after dinner until it got dark. The next morning we walked all around the grounds which are stunning and definitely worth doing. Breakfast was hearty. The staff could not have been more helpful which was impressive too seeing as they were also preparing for a wedding. All in all a fantastic stay and we will definitely be going back. A great overnight break, we came away relaxed and having enjoyed ourselves immensely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LYNFORD HALL - HOTEL-WEDDINGS-EVENTS Lynford Hall is one of West Norfolk's premier event venues, situated within 5 miles of the recently upgraded A11 and 1hr 45 minutes from Central London, also easily accessible from Norwich, Cambridge or Newmarket. The Hall itself has a rich history dating back from 1851 and houses 4 different sized function rooms which can lend themselves to either wedding reception, party or business meeting. Attached to the main building is also the Lyne Stephens Suite which can accommodate up to 250 people for dining and is self contained with its own bar and facilities. Lynford Hall has 38 guest bedrooms for those wishing to stay over whilst attending an event. These range from our coach house rooms to our mansion suites on the first floor of the main house, some which overlook the impressive formal gardens and lake. Lynford Hall is situated in the middle of Thetford Forest in the Brecks, Nearby is a outstanding collection of trees in the Lynford Aboretum and miles of walks in the surrounding area,we are pet friendly and welcome walkers and cyclists all year round. We are close to the market towns of Swaffham and Watton and a good base for visiting either west norfolk and the coast or the "fine city" of Norwich, which the park and ride service is just 25 minutes drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lynford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynford Hall Country Hotel
- Lynford Hall Mundford, Norfolk