After a dissappointing weekend in a tired room with the girls in Feb i retuned in a double room with my partner, we had a refurbished room which was lovely. we paid £119 dinner Band B inc a bottle of wine in the room- great value. Lovely meal, good service, gorgeous public areas to sit and chill. we had a problem with the plug in the bnath which didn'r get resolved so it was showers only- but that was only complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not 100, not 500 but 1000 acres of Northumberland moorland and forest play home to this magnificent, elegant Edwardian mansion. That the interiors are almost as dramatic as the exterior says it all. This is very old world grandeur with a modern twist. Bask in the warmth of the reception you receive on arrival, dine at Hadrian's Brasserie, or at the Duke's Grill. Indulge with a Vichy water spa treatment or just flop in the fantastic indoor pool. The great outdoors doesn’t get much greater. After a bracing country walk in the wilds, or round on our championship golf course, retire to the Claret Jug and the 19th Bar for a stiff brandy. Surely you deserve it ? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Slaley Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hotel Hexham
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hexham
- Hall Hotel Slaley
- Hall Slaley