Just back from a lovely overnight stay at Slaley Hall. Friendly check in, lovely location and good food. The service was a little slow in the Claret Jug restaurant but worth the wait. Great wine and cocktails served outside the main bar with lovely views over the golf course. Even though the rooms are a little dated they are comfortable and have everything you need. Breakfast was one I the best I've ever had in a large hotel, plenty of choice and all good quality. Would love the return for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not 100, not 500 but 1000 acres of Northumberland moorland and forest play home to this magnificent, elegant Edwardian mansion. That the interiors are almost as dramatic as the exterior says it all. This is very old world grandeur with a modern twist. Bask in the warmth of the reception you receive on arrival, dine at Hadrian's Brasserie, or at the Duke's Grill. Indulge with a Vichy water spa treatment or just flop in the fantastic indoor pool. The great outdoors doesn’t get much greater. After a bracing country walk in the wilds, or round on our championship golf course, retire to the Claret Jug and the 19th Bar for a stiff brandy. Surely you deserve it ? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Slaley Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hotel Hexham
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hexham
- Hall Hotel Slaley
- Hall Slaley