“10th anniversary”

Saffron Mezze House
Reserve with
Saffron Mezze House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,368 Restaurants in Canberra
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“10th anniversary”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

On a trip to canberra for our 10 year anniversary, they were very welcoming and food was really good. We had the banquet for 2 and an additional dish. Food was good and service was very friendly & efficient didn't have to wait too long for the meals. Thank you for a nice evening

Visited August 2013

• Indonesian first
Townsville, Australia
“Welcoming venue and staff”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Sunday evening without a booking and although the resturant was quiet busy staff arranged a table to accomodate us. We were turned away from another resturant so appreciated the effort from the very friendly staff. Meals arrived in good time and left us feeling satisfied. A cosy resturant for a chilly canberra night. Would def. eat here again.

Canberra, Australia
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I've been to Saffron several times and this restaurant has been a favorite of ours over the years.

Last time the food was amazing as always and the service good, however it was a Saturday night and both for the main and dessert items I had wished to order were sold out which was a little disappointing.

Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“My Favourite restaurant when visiting Canberra”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in all of Canberra, The food is always excellent, the service is always friendly, the prices are reasonable and the setting is comfortable, not too big not too small.

Canberra, Australia
“Saffron, a consistent experience every time”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I went to Saffron last Saturday evening with a friend. The restaurant was very busy on a bleak and cold night. However the service was very good with plenty of waiting staff keen to take our orders. Saffron is an intimate space with a cosy feeling. For entrée, we shared a plate of zucchini balls, I’ve had these before and they are always scrumptious, in fact that’s one of the best things I’ve found with Saffron, its consistency. My friend had a baked fish main which she said was delicious and I had lamb cutlets that were really savoury middle eastern style. The lamb was perfectly cooked, very succulent. Saffron also has a very good, extensive wine list and I enjoyed a Grant Burge merlot with my main course. This is a consistently good restaurant offering reasonable value for food and wine. It’s definitely one of the better eateries in Manuka.

1 Thank Snagpie