“Macarons!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Macarons!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Ricardos has quickly become one of my favourite brunch spots in Canberra. Friendly service, great coffee, yummy breakfast (pancakes are a favourite in our family) and the almond croissants are to die for! If your a macaron fan the popcorn one is by far the best macaron I have ever tasted.

Keep up the great work Ricardos!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jess W

• Korean first
Canberra
“This suburban gem puts many of the city cafes to shame”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everytime I visit this place I'm reminded again how poorly Canberra city is served with cafes when this one stuck out in Jameson is so good.

It's always busy when I come here, inside & out. The reason is because it's unpretentious, with great food & excellent coffee.

Of course the other big attraction is the display cabinet of sweets that are actually made at Ricardo's, rather than shipped down the road from Sydney.

I hope Ricardo is making a mint here. He deserves it. My only wish is that he would open some other places too and really shake up the cafe scene in Canberra.

My favourite meal here is the open cut lamb sandwich, with lamb so tender & tasty you'll want to cry. Followed by a cappuccino and vanilla or opera slice.

Divine.

• Visited July 2014
“Alright”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

When I went with some friends we booked prior for High Tea. When we arrived we were bunched on a table that was too small for us. The food was delicious, though and the drinks were average. Service wasn't fantastic. I wouldn't be keen to make a trip there again.

Canberra, Australia
“breakfast, coffee and cake, or lunch?”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Beautiful food, beautifully presented with friendly staff... what is not to like? The coffee is good and you'll be amazed at the range. The place is packed at peak times, so if you're on holiday, choose weekdays for tea / coffee and cake or a delicious lunch.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MaureenJT
Canberra, Australia
“Impressed!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've only been here once, and went on a recommendation. I was very impressed, it's a great lunch cafe. It was incredibly busy when I visited (good thing they have a lot of outdoor seating with heaters, even if the view is of the Jammo carpark), but the staff were friendly and fast. All day breakfast is a winner (although it was $20, so don't expect a super cheap lunch), arrived quickly and tasted great! I look forward to going back and trying some of their other offerings. Seems to be a hit, so I recommend getting there early for lunch.

• Visited June 2014