Stayed at the hotel on the long weekend in June. The hotel looked good from the outside, Reception was friendly. The breakfast was the stanard fare, only difference was the honey on the honeycomb. And the staff was very helpful.
Liked bring close to the Munuka shopping centre with great reastaurants.
The room and bathroom were in need of upgrading. The bed was very comfortable. It was very dark with the new fluorescent globes. The room had a new control for the air conditioning on the wall, only hot or cold. It was so hot when we got into the room that we rang the reception to ask how to turn it down. She said you just have to turn the air conditioning off. So we did and opened the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill