We did a weekend special.It included 2 nights accommodation with a buffet breakfast, parking and tickets to see The Turner from Tate art exhibition.Cost was $322 Excellent value.Breakfast had a lot of variety.We could have omelettes freshly coked and coffees made to order along with plenty of cereals,fresh fruit, eggs, bacon & pastries.Staff were friendly and pleasant. Room was updated with a new bed & carpet plus a decent sized TV.Bathroom was a little worn but the shower was hot and had a strong water flow.There was a pool,sauna and spa to use.The gym cost $10 .Overall very good value and central located with attractions only a short distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill