We were down for Floriarde and stayed in a three bedroom apartment. Upside, location which is central to Kinston and Manuka, Apple IPTV system, it was clean and met our basic needs. Things to look out for, the air conditioning in the living area did not work, had to park on the street as the place was full, old mattresses on the single beds, creaky floorboards on the upper level bedrooms, and noisy plumbing in the shower adjacent to the lounge room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pinnacle Apartments offer a mix of one, two, three and four bedroom fully serviced apartments, found nestled in a tree-lined Kingston street. The Pinnacle Apartments offer security and relaxation in the heart of Australia’s capital. This is a perfect retreat for those travelling to Canberra on business with the convenience of being so close to the commercial hubs of Barton, Parliament House and the Russell Offices. The moment you open the front door and step inside your apartment, you will discover the naturally lit living area. Serviced daily, each apartment comprises oversized living areas and balconies. Guests have access to a gym, outdoor pool, BBQ area and complimentary WiFi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacle Apartments Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Apartments Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Pinnacle Apartments Canberra Kingston