“Vegan pies and gluten free”
Review of Coffee Ruckus

Coffee Ruckus
Ranked #10 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Canberra
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vegan pies and gluten free”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Great little cafe I was very happy they had vegan pies and gluten free options I will def b going back when I visit Canberra again. The staff are very friendly and very well priced

1 Thank Vickianne58

“Friendly staff great food and coffee”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

The service is outstanding and very well priced fresh food. The coffee is the best I've found in Canberra

Sydney, Australia
“I love Coffee Ruckus”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I loved it when it first opened, and I still love it with its new owners. The food is delicious and gorgeous, and the coffee is just mesmerisingly good. Best in the area, in my opinion. The $3 happy hour from 10-11am is awesome! It's a cute little place - well designed space.

• Visited November 2012
Canberra, Australia
“Amazing coffee, excellent food, friendly service”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Good coffee at a reasonable price is hard to find. Coffee Ruckus is the best coffee I've had in a long time. The staff are super friendly and the service is great. I've become a regular! The food is always fresh. I highly recommend the whoopies, yummo!

Visited September 2012
Canberra, Australia
“I love coffee!!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I work in the city and its great to know I can get a coffee when I need one! Coffee Ruckus is open from 6.30am and they use great quality coffee and even have a $3 happy hour from 10-11am so I can get my mid morning coffee fix too.. I was impressed with the friendly service I received and the breaky menu is great- especially the bagels! Overall the cafe is really well priced- I'll be back in the morning :)

• Visited November 2012