“My favourite meal!”

Simply Pho
Ranked #386 of 1,419 Restaurants in Canberra
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'd never tried Pho before and now I'm hooked. I look forward to my weekly evening dinner here. It's the only meal I ever finish!

2  Thank Subodai

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Hinted by reviews in Tripadvisor I drove all the way from Canberra to Gungahlin for Simply Pho, and now I'd call it Simply Best Phone.

We were the last customers of the day, that may be why I found the soup wasn't hot enough, also the meat could be more tender. But the taste must be the best I ever tasted.

The restaurant is clean, unlike majority of Vietnamese restaurants. The service is OK, you don't expect a French waiter here :)

1  Thank lavasi
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Decent Vietnamese food with great service. We have had pho around Sydney and in Vietnam. Though this wasn't the absolute best we ave ever had it was pretty darn good. All fresh ingredients, authentic Viet food.

1  Thank Kiimeth
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Loving Vietnamese foods, we found this place to our greatest delights. The stock ,the freshness, the staff the simplicity of the scene were perfect and true blood.

1  Thank Jean-Paul88
Reviewed 16 April 2014

It was actually reading the reviews on tripadvisor that prompted me to try this place. Every review was excellent so I thought I might as well give it a go and am very pleased I did. I have eaten a lot of Pho in my travels (particularly in Vietnam) and this rates as good as any I have had. I will definitely return here on future visits to Canberra.

3  Thank Michael T