“Poor staff working under abusive boss!!”

Dickson Asian Noodle House
Ranked #95 of 1,362 Restaurants in Canberra
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Canberra
“Poor staff working under abusive boss!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been going to this restaurant in the last couple of years. There's always been this lady who works during lunch hours which I find very disturbing! I'd assume that she's the boss from her tone of speaking to the staff. I indeed admire the girls who work on the floor could still manage to put on a smily face when they serve customers! I go to many many diners but this kind of management is definitely a first! I personally have always had zero tolerance towards bullies!! I hope she will stop her abusive behaviours or I am sure she will get what she deserves one day! She is the reason why I have stopped going there for lunch! Fortunately I haven't seen her during dinner hours! On the other note, food has always been lovely there and so has the service :)

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely TERRIBLE”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Staff were rude; one of the staff sat out the front and chain smoked in between delivering meals. The food came out fast, but was drenched in oil, and tasted very fatty, sugary, and salty. Almost inedible. Definitely stay away.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tigerlilly303
“Fast and tasty”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Food was served quickly after we ordered. Portion size was generous. Laksa was tasty. Love their prawn toast.

Visited July 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Love this place”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Met a few lads here for dinner the other night and we all loved it. The laksa is absolutely fantastic and the other dishes chosen for our feed were also spot on. Need to book - place was chockers on a Tuesday night. Service was very efficient. Such good value. Highly recommend you make the effort.

• Visited July 2014
“Average food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was told this place makes the best laksa, i am not too sure after visited twice. The laksa was decent but i can easily count at least two Laksa houses in the Civic make better ones. Friend with me ordered stir fried rice noodle, it was very oily and salt. Maybe we just got unlucky that way. Will give this one another go some time.

• Visited May 2014