“Hit & miss”
Review of Turkish Pide House Restaurant - CLOSED

Turkish Pide House Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Not very busy for a Saturday night. We shared a dip platter as an entree. Although it was tasty it was just slapped on a dinner sized plate. Zip for presentation! As I'd never eaten Turkish before, I asked our server what the Kofte were made from & the answer......"kinda lamb"..... I went with the "kinda lamb" which were over cooked & dry. One of our group had a Pide which was huge & rather good. The last member of our group had the lamb cutlets. I'm informed they were "ok." I had to ask for the bill & then our server came back & informed me they no longer took American Express even though they had the sticked by the door that said they did.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Fairly average restaurant. The food was pretty good but the service was a let down. The restaurant is in a pretty good and easy to get to location.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

While they are busy, and the food is good, the service is consistently (multiple visits) rude and abrupt. This is a view shared by many of my friends also.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I have only ordered this via takeaway in which the phone service has been quite rude at times. The food is very averagely flavoured but you do receive large amounts of it, so if you're feeding a large group I would strongly recommend this.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Their food is fresh and full of flavour. A good place for a short lunch or a leisurely meal with good company.