“Ruined my birthday”

Spirit Of Coffs Harbour Cruises
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Ruined my birthday”
Reviewed 11 November 2011

So disappointed!! My partner and I planned & booked to go on a whale-watching cruise for my birthday. After an abrupt phone conversation to book, they instructed me to call them between 8-830am to check weather etc. Thought it strange that they wouldn't call us...but did as they wished. It was an absolutely perfect day, 28 degrees, small breeze but nothing too strong. Called to find their phone number disconnected. We drove down to the jetty to find their office closed. The lady in the business next door told us it had been called off!!! Thanks for ruining my birthday plans Spirit Cruises.

8 Thank nomadicdestroyer2011

Caboolture, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing Trip”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We went on this whale watching cruise at the last minute on the advise of others & were blown away. The crew were fantastic in offering tips & knowledge about the whales, the Captain was funny, very approachable & new a lot about the whales, he had some great stories as well. We were only on the water for just over 2 hours & in that time managed to see over 8 whales & 2 pods of dolphins. And all this for $18 per person !!!!!
If anyone is in Coffs definately go & do a cruise with this company. Even out of whale season they have other cruises including Boom Netting & they have a slide on board.

Visited September 2011