Banana Coast Caravan Park
BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
The Big Windmill Corporate & Family Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn City Centre(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Coastal Bay Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$77
Park Beach Resort Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
Hotels.com
Matador Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
Royal Palms Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$65
Agoda.com
Ocean Park Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$91
Priceline
Smugglers on the Beach(Coffs Harbour)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This place is absolutely disgusting. The deluxe cabins are disgraceful. I doubt they could fit an more cabins/caravans I. the place. NOTE: It is not a tourist park. It is mostly residential and is renowned for having police/ambulance there al the time. I paid $132 on wotif. The would have to pa me t stay there. don't do it. Backpackers may find it suitable but Tree Ae better places.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank jessiemax
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Turned up opened the door to the cabin and the damp wet smell of cleaning products my mother was sick from the smell and I was finding it hard to breathe I put the kettle on to have a cuppa and took out a cup it smelled like vomit and was very dirty, I was not going to lower my self to sleep a night so we packed up and left, I am a camper and my tent and camping kitchen is cleaner that.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Penny K
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife, my two sons and I stayed here recently. We booked online and got a very good price (at least we thought). Upon arriving, it became very quickly obvious why it was cheap.

But first, the cabin. We stayed in a new deluxe two bedroom cabin, which look quite new. It was fairly well clean and tidy, had ample hot water, milk, tea, coffee etc. We had linen included. The sheets weren't great (they could buy new ones), and the towels we got were bad at best. They were holey and torn. We were only supplied with 1 waffle blanket each, and given the nights got cold, it wasn't really enough. There were small heaters in the room, but I wasn't keen on leaving them on all night. The cabin itself is located at the front of the park, which means it is very close to the Pacific Highway. That said, we weren't disturbed by the road noise at all. One other thing about the cabin was that it smelt. Not bad, but really strongly of sweet cleaning chemicals. Kind of like a urinal cake (guys will know what that smells like).

Now to the rest of the park. There are a lot of permanents in here. Some of the vans seem to be quite run down. There are also some on-site caravans which it appears that you can rent. I wouldn't recommend it because they are old, and some had cardboard over broken windows.

The swimming pool is old, and has cracked pavers around it. Also, the bottom of the pools could do with a good coat of paint. All in all, the pool didn't look very inviting at all.

There are two BBQs available for use. One up near the pool and one in the middle of the park. I checked out both BBQs and they were both in bad need of a good clean and looked like they hadn't been used in a long time. We were going to cook a BBQ for dinner one night, but after seeing the state of the BBQs, chose to eat out instead.

One other thing is, and its not the parks fault, but it is difficult to get in and out of the caravan park due to the median strip in the middle of the Pacific Highway.

We won't stay at this park again.

Room Tip: If you choose to go, definitely book a "new" deluxe two bedroom cabin
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Myself, my partner and another couple shared a two bedroom cabin here, and we were very impressed with the quality. It was great having out own kitchenette, lounge room/dining room, bathroom and bedrooms. The pool was beautiful and the park itself was very quite and peaceful. Terrific location!
Will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom cabin
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Booked in advance, had a very rude woman take my booking, then when we arrived was met with more hostility, Met with blood on the concrete of our patio, inside - my children`s bedroom light was more like a rave party than a bedroom light as all it did was flicker furiously,which made it unable to use. It was cold weather when we arrived, and the small heater supplied was broken. Fittings were rusty and out dated. Could not wait to leave.

Room Tip: Book else where ....
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family