“Great green breakfast ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely breakfast passing through Coffs Harbour. I had the mean green breakfast and it was totally delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Having a family catchup, OP81 was an ideal cafe to meet on a fine Saturday morning for breakfast. Luckily we had pre-booked a table as it was busy and there was one spare parking spot out back. The gourmet breakfast menu had changed since our last visit and though I'm not a vegetarian, I went for 'The Mean Green' breakfast dish. 'Yum' is the word that first came to mind. I thought it was just great and hope its there in the future, along with the excellent coffee. Other family members enjoyed their breakfast to the same degree.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I was invited here by a local client and I had never tried their food before. After a hot second I realized that they catered for all my intolerances without a blink of an eye. Dairy and gluten intolerances rejoice!!! OP81 use fresh, organic produce to create everything in their cafe. From their homemade jams to macadamia nut milk coffees. I’ve found my new favorite loungeroom. So worth a visit!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Parked at the rear of the restaurant, right next to a fantastic vegie garden!
And lo and behold! I ordered a Mean Green breakfast, and sure enough, the greens were direct from the garden! Eggs come from happy chooks free ranging on local property. Can't do better than that with fresh food!
Staff happy people, glad to be there to help you.

And the coffee? Well, just try it and see.....specialty tastings available.

No wonder we gather at OP81 every Saturday morning.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Visit O.P 81 on our visits to Park Beach
Staff service and presentation of food was exceptional which is always tasty
Look forward to our re-visit