Coffs Jetty BnB
Aquajet Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Travelocity
BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
The Big Windmill Corporate & Family Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn City Centre(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Coastal Bay Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$77
Park Beach Resort Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
Matador Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Hotwire.com
Royal Palms Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$65
Agoda.com
Premier Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
Agoda.com
Ocean Park Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$91
Priceline
All reviewscontinental breakfastgarden roomgreat hostswalk in wardrobehoggs breathupstairs balconycomfortable bedlocation was perfecthome from homethoroughly enjoyed our stayyacht clubmuttonbird islandexcellent place to stayvery pleasant stayfirst floorwithin easy walking distancespent one night
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed there for 4 nights when I attended workshops at local University. Room was spacious with massive walk in robe. Free wi-fi. Very quiet - couldn't hear anything from outside. Only about 50 metres from local IGA supermarket, gym, Hoggs Breath restaurant, bakery, pizza, etc. Then behind that complex is the Jetty strip with restaurants and cafes etc. Hosts very nice. Had bacon & eggs on their deck every morning. I arrived at Coffs Harbour about 7.30am the morning of my first workshop. I called in to the B&B to ask if I could drop off my stuff. They let me into my room to unpack everything, without even going through official checkin etc as they were serving breakfast. For a woman in 40's travelling on own, was an excellent choice, as I like the comforts of a nice bed and room, and want to feel safe walking to restaurants. Another person who attended the workshop at Uni spent $30 less a night to stay at a caravan park cabin and didn't get breakfast, had to pay for Wi-fi and was a distance from everything. I'll definitely book again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Great service from the initial phone booking through to check-out!

Wow, it’s the first time my wife and I have had a great night’s sleep in a hotel. We had a room on the top floor which opened up onto a spacious balcony. The room was wonderful… modern, clean, spacious and quiet. With a huge bathroom and walk in robe what more can you ask for. It’s as though we were staying with family.

Breakfast was very generous and yummy.
The owners Sue & Geoff were so welcoming, friendly, warm and accommodating. They even went out of their way to get us fresh produce.

It’s a short 5-7 minutes walk to the jetty and about 2-5 minutes walk to restaurants. We were even fortunate to experience the local farmers market on every Sunday.

We will be back!
Robert and Zuzana

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2013

This is one of the best B & B's we have stayed in. Beautifully furnished with all travellers needs catered for. A really comfortable bed, everything very clean and comfortable. We had the room with the microwave so hot milk on retiring was easy. Lovely continental breakfast (included in the reasonable price) on the upstairs veranda was very pleasant with fresh coffee, juices, fruit and cereals and toast. Maybe a pastry/muffin would have been an extra touch. Geoff and Sue were friendly and accommodating hosts in this family run purpose built B & B. Now the nit-picking - the bathroom needs a rail or ring for the handtowel. And if that's my only wee complaint then I really have nothing to complain about do I? We will recommend the B & B and send our friends there.

Room Tip: The only downstairs room has the microwave but we did hear the person upstairs moving about but this was not excessive. All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Sue and Geoff are so lovely! They saved us from the horrible raining weather and offered us this beautiful room with an awesome, really comfortable bed. Everything was really clean and decorated with love.
The morning on the balcony was great; on the one hand the beautiful view over Coffs Harbour, on the other hand the tasty breakfast!
We really enjoyed our short stay.

Thanks a lot to Sue and Geoff

Maggie and Nadja

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Recently had 2 stays at this excellent new purpose built BnB run by very obliging hosts Geoff and Sue.
Stayed in different rooms on each occasion and both were very spacious and spotlessly clean.
BnB is located close to shops, excellent restaurants and a 5 minute walk to surf beach & bustling Fishing Boat Harbour Jetty area.
Great breakfast made more enjoyable by friendly banter with other Overseas guests.

Would highly reccomend