“Brilliant Place to Stay a Night or a Week”
Review of Coffs Jetty BnB

Coffs Jetty BnB
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffs Harbour B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Brilliant Place to Stay a Night or a Week”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have stayed at Jetty B&B a number of times for work trips through Coffs Harbour and it has always been brilliant.
Geoff and Sue are the perfect hosts, you will have a great sleep with the only noise being the ocean waves. Breakfast in the sun on the deck is amazing.
Best rating possible from me: I will only stay at Jetty B&B.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Metung, Australia
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My wife and I have stayed here on two occasions. What a fantastic find! Sue and Geoff are wonderful hosts and have delightful rooms, spotlessly clean, and well set up. Breakfast on their terrace is just right, with great views. Could not recommend more highly. Lyn & Ian

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ian1238
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Why aren't all B&Bs like this one? Very warm and professional hosts, superb location (close to shops & the beach), scrumptious breakfast, well appointed room and lovely surroundings! Oh, and a really good night's sleep was included at no extra cost!! What more can one ask for?? Will return again for a longer stay...

Manisha from Melbourne

Room Tip: The ground floor room with the m/wave and utensils is value for money!!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed there for 4 nights when I attended workshops at local University. Room was spacious with massive walk in robe. Free wi-fi. Very quiet - couldn't hear anything from outside. Only about 50 metres from local IGA supermarket, gym, Hoggs Breath restaurant, bakery, pizza, etc. Then behind that complex is the Jetty strip with restaurants and cafes etc. Hosts very nice. Had bacon & eggs on their deck every morning. I arrived at Coffs Harbour about 7.30am the morning of my first workshop. I called in to the B&B to ask if I could drop off my stuff. They let me into my room to unpack everything, without even going through official checkin etc as they were serving breakfast. For a woman in 40's travelling on own, was an excellent choice, as I like the comforts of a nice bed and room, and want to feel safe walking to restaurants. Another person who attended the workshop at Uni spent $30 less a night to stay at a caravan park cabin and didn't get breakfast, had to pay for Wi-fi and was a distance from everything. I'll definitely book again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Great service from the initial phone booking through to check-out!

Wow, it’s the first time my wife and I have had a great night’s sleep in a hotel. We had a room on the top floor which opened up onto a spacious balcony. The room was wonderful… modern, clean, spacious and quiet. With a huge bathroom and walk in robe what more can you ask for. It’s as though we were staying with family.

Breakfast was very generous and yummy.
The owners Sue & Geoff were so welcoming, friendly, warm and accommodating. They even went out of their way to get us fresh produce.

It’s a short 5-7 minutes walk to the jetty and about 2-5 minutes walk to restaurants. We were even fortunate to experience the local farmers market on every Sunday.

We will be back!
Robert and Zuzana

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2013

This is one of the best B & B's we have stayed in. Beautifully furnished with all travellers needs catered for. A really comfortable bed, everything very clean and comfortable. We had the room with the microwave so hot milk on retiring was easy. Lovely continental breakfast (included in the reasonable price) on the upstairs veranda was very pleasant with fresh coffee, juices, fruit and cereals and toast. Maybe a pastry/muffin would have been an extra touch. Geoff and Sue were friendly and accommodating hosts in this family run purpose built B & B. Now the nit-picking - the bathroom needs a rail or ring for the handtowel. And if that's my only wee complaint then I really have nothing to complain about do I? We will recommend the B & B and send our friends there.

Room Tip: The only downstairs room has the microwave but we did hear the person upstairs moving about but this...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Konstanz, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Sue and Geoff are so lovely! They saved us from the horrible raining weather and offered us this beautiful room with an awesome, really comfortable bed. Everything was really clean and decorated with love.
The morning on the balcony was great; on the one hand the beautiful view over Coffs Harbour, on the other hand the tasty breakfast!
We really enjoyed our short stay.

Thanks a lot to Sue and Geoff