“No idea about customer service!”
Review of Latitude 30

Latitude 30
Ranked #16 of 235 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Expecting a good brekkie is not too much to ask, well don't go this this place if you want to get good customer service with your meal! We went here last weekend with 4 other friends, we were visiting Coffs Harbour for the first time and our friends had been here before and said the food was good, the food was ok for the price, but the service was one of the worst we had ever had, it was obviously short staffed, but that was no excuse for the lack of service and once our orders were taken, no excuse for the hour and five minute delay for our meals to arrive at the table, we had no-one come and let us know of the delay and once we were finished, no offer of any extra drinks or anything else, its almost as if they didn't really care whether we wanted coffees to finish our meal or not. Our bill was over $100 and we went up the road and had coffees and teas and the service there was 100% better than what we had received at Latitude. We did send an email to the restaurant, but of course, we did not get a reply

2  Thank buggsusa

Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

Nice looking restaurant, comfortable seating, can get good kids meals and has the most beautiful view (we were very lucky and got to see a whale swimming by). It is expensive, the staff are not the greatest and it's really only good if you like seafood. Not in my list of top ten places to dine at if visiting Coffs.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We had stopped here for an afternoon drink a couple of times, the view is great especially at sunset, the menu looked good so we booked for dinner. They took the trouble to check that the food I ordered was gluten and lactose free and made suggestions on how they could adapt the menu to be sure. The meal was very good. We frequently make the trip from Sydney to Brisbane and this will be our restaurant choice in future.

1  Thank jan121938
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Just got back to our accommodation after a wonderful feast! I can not complain about my meal! Lobster Mornay & a yummy Lychee Lemon Grass Martini! I stole one of my partners Oysters that he had ordered for his entree & they were also scrumptious! Yeah the food is more on the expensive side but sometimes you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Nicole A
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Gorgeous day, thought lunch with a view. But don't bother going to L'Attitude 30.
Serviice with a snarl, food totally tasteless (smoked salmon with potato blinis (and exactly how can you make smoked salmon tasteless? But they managed!) and 'brie and tomato crumble' ( which tasted of old seafood and nothing else). Left all except 2 mouthfuls - and when picked up the only coment was 'would you like dessert?" Umm, let me guess. Try NO.
So came home $100 lighter and made myself a sandwich.
This place is hopeless.
AVOID.
PS - last time I was there for dinner I asked if the main course could be served with salad not veges - was told NO. I was surprised, thought the waiter was joking, but he then said the chef doesn't ike things to be changed. You have to eat what is on the menu.
So there. Eat it or go hungry. Anyone would think you were the customer!!

5  Thank shadowshopperAUS