“Authentic Thai ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

My friends and I met for dinner and had a great time! True Thai experience with interior design and so cutlery. Food was delicious and authentic. I had the coconut shell filled with prawn curry. Will definitely be returning to taste more off the menu. They even provided free recipes to take home from the counter where you pay. Staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I was only passing through town and heard that this was a nice thai restaurant. After a long day travelling it sounded perfect. Unfortunately the dish I had was very oily and the meat super tough. a real let down

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Service was good but were given the wrong bottle of wine, prawn chips were on the oily side and the main meal a bit tough but couldn't complain about the staff, very friendly.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

This place was recommended by the staff at the Matador motor inn when we arrived and we are glad we listened to Steve. Food was delicious and fresh, so traditional to.great night we were very impressed

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Gai Thai is some of the best Thai food I have ever eaten, ask for the authentic spice level and Gai send your taste buds into Thai heaven. Do yourself a favor, the service can sometime be a little slow but it is worth every minute.

Gregg