I have noticed that they have been renovating the rooms for 3 years so far. Seems like they need to quicken the pace. Our room had hard beds, lumpy pillows, and and asthmatic air conditioner which we had to leave on to drown out the noise from the other guests and the trucks going past. No allocated parking for rooms. Restaurant was closed in peak season so it was a walk to the RSL. Did not find the staff either friendly nor helpful. Should have been a sign when this was the only place in town with rooms to spare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Zebra Motel. The motel has recently changed ownership with a new and invigorated team running this classic Coffs Harbour establishment. With recently renovated rooms, free wifi and on site restaurant is a great choice for those travelling through for work or play. Our motel is conveniently located a short stroll to the CBD along the side of the Pacific Highway. Come and see our friendly staff for one of the most homely and warming experiences you could ever have. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Zebra Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Best Western