“Ridiculously surprised by the quality room and the budget price”

Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn
Ranked #24 of 39 Hotels in Coffs Harbour
Jimboomba
“Ridiculously surprised by the quality room and the budget price”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Will go back any and every time I'm passing through coffs. Super friendly staff. Beautifully decorated room and one of the cleanest. Easy access by the highway. A fun pool for the kids. Welcoming and well appointed. 5 stars from us

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here for 1 night on our way down to Sydney, we were very impressed with the place, I must admit it looks alittle dated from the outside but the rooms were great, modern, clean, spacious, huge tv, free wifi. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the pool area was great and clean. Would recommend this to anyone if you want value for money and most importantly it was clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We booked on line and got a great deal. The motel itself looks old but the rooms have been refurbished to a good standard. They call it a resort . It is really just a motel as far as we could see. It is also a little out of town on the highway, so a car is a must. The staff were friendly and helpful enough.I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Australia
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Arrived and the lady at the front desk was friendly. Restaurant looked nice, didn't get a chance to eat there. Pool looked ok - too cold to swim. It was easy to find and quite a convenient location.
Sadly our room was in desperate need of a make over. Our room was old, had a terribly strong musty smell.. I also wasnt keen on the window coverings - very light weight (not good for first thing in the morning and also at night people walking past can see in). Our sink leaked one day then the next the fridge leaked everywhere too. It was a good size but I wouldn't be keen to stay there again with my family..

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Solemn-Angel

Travellers are raving about these Coffs Harbour hotels

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here Thursday 21 March in room 4 (executive king room) and were extremely happy with the room, the service and the value. The hotel provides free parking, free wifi, has very well appointed refurbished rooms which have been thought of carefully. The bathrooms are exceptionally clean, the house keeping is second to none and they offer shampoo, conditioner, body wash and shaving cream for the traveling executive man. The staff were very friendly and it has everything you need. Comfortable bed, the only thing that could improve is the pillows but they are fine for one night. Thanks for a great stay, I was so impressed I am staying again in a few days!

Thanks, brad and rob !

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed at Sanctuary Resort for 8 nights. It was our first visit to Coff's Harbour and the managers Mandy and Graeme went out of their way to show us the local attractions. We arrived late on Friday and we were greeted with coffee and cake after our long trip.
Our room was spacious and clean. It has recently been renovated and it was definitely 4 star. The spa in our room was amazing and I would definitely book this room for my next visit.
We used their restaurant most nights as the menu has great choices. The service was always friendly. The waitress was great. There are dishes on the menu and they are very authentic.
Breakfast was varied with hot and cold food. It is a great way to start the day in the peaceful surroundings.
Didn't want to leave but will be back to enjoy this gem.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Evelyn V
Nelson, New Zealand
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This was a very lucky find for me. My husband was admitted to the Coffs Harbour Hospital while we were holidaying from NZ. This is the closest accommodation to the hospital and I was able to book a queen room at a reasonable rate. I was able to walk to the hospital from my accommodation and if it was dark when I returned the taxi fare was less than $A10. There were laundry facilities and the restaurant provided meals at a reasonable price. When my husband was kept in longer I was able to extend out my predicted stay and the hosts arranged it so I could stay in the same room. Being on the main road and me being from a small quiet town I did wear earplugs to help with my sleep but actually the noise front the road was probably not that bad as it as situated up a driveway and a little bit back from the road.
The pool was great to cool off in.

Room Tip: Cannot really comment as I was happy with my room for my purpose.