-Love this place for the kids sake - playground, pools, hot tub, sea, shells, beach & the non commerciality of it all.
-And this time there was even a coffee shop with more to come on 1 aug apparently.
- key code to get in & online check in so doesn't matter what time you arrive (online form itself not great so be careful you've succeeded)
- quick drive to park beach plaza & coffs tourist attractions
-Housekeeping a bit slack this time - no replacement toilet paper, dead bulbs & 2 seater couch getting very shabby looking & damp bit on ceiling that should be attended to
- Could have done with a spare bin bag being left under sink & a few more tea bags for a 3 day stay wouldn't have broken them! There's a charge sheet for extras if you could go to Korora beach but you'd be as well go to the shops so. A tiny bag of cafetiere coffee would've been a nice touch seeing as heretofore coffee was a drive away.
-A lot of cleaning expected from guests on check out plus you have to wait to empty the dishwasher, it's not like it's dirt cheap & hey I'm on holiday.
-Also it's says put out the bins in the carport but there's none provided
-Charging for wifi is bit last decade
Still like it though and the whinges I mention are all surmountable :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coffs Harbour Accommodation – Nautilus Holiday Self Contained Apartments. Spacious, affordable accommodation set on nine tropically landscaped acres of absolute beach frontage seven kilometres north of Coffs Harbour; Nautilus Beachfront Villas & Spa offers something for everyone. Whether you are looking for serene holiday relaxation, a spot of adventure, a touch of indulgence, or quality quiet time, Nautilus Beachfront Villas & Spa is the place for your perfect break. With Coffs Harbour boasting the most temperate climate in Australia, you will be able to do just about everything you want to do anytime of year. Designed for privacy and comfort, our Coffs Harbour accommodation is a world away from a traditional hotel. Deluxe rooms are large and comfortable and the perfect Coffs Harbour accommodation for shorter stays, with Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained villas designed for extended holidays and larger families. In keeping with the relaxed culture of the complex, our "do not disturb" policy provides housekeeping for your arrival with additional services available at a nominal cost. Our Coffs Harbour complex has so many activities on-site you won’t know which one to choose first including three swimming pools, two spas, two tennis courts, children’s playground, BBQ area, coffee shop, beach fishing and day spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Nautilus Beachfront Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Beachfront Villas Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Nautilus Beachfront Villas And Spa
- Nautilus Beachfront Hotel
- Nautilus Beachfront Resort