I stayed here for 2 nights during a conference in Coffs. I had booked a 2 bedroom spa villa during an online sale so got a really good rate of $120 per night (normal rate is about $200); overall the villa was comfortable with a full kitchen with a dishwasher, separate laundry and 2 bedrroms upstairs, one with a spa. The lounge had a big TV with Austar and a DVD player.
The resort had lots of pools and was very close to Digger's Beach. Unfortunately during my stay the weather was terrible and it rained, so I didn't use the pools or swim (not the hotel's fault!).
Minor niggles were: all tiles downstairs even in the lounge so a bit "unhomely"; no proper heating downstairs. And the wireless internet rate was way too high - I made do without net access for the couple of days.
I was one person alone so it felt very large - this would be good for families and great value. Overall I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. At the resort you can expect great accommodation, recreation and relaxation rolled into one and there are a range of facilities on offer ideal for couples and families. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained villas. To make your stay comfortable every room type includes air conditioning, Austar, DVD player, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board. Beach lovers can enjoy the seclusion of picturesque Diggers Beach which is literally at the resort's doorstep or sit back on the terrace with a long drink and admire postcard views of the sweeping lawns stretching down to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach