I have been to this resort many times and been many different rooms and they are always good. The rooms are a little dated but its okay when you have such good facilities. The pools are wonderful and vary greatly. The only downsides to the pools are that we generally found the water in some of the pools cold and the spas never seemed to work. Many people are complaining that their room is to far away from reception. Don't you enjoy walking through the lush gardens? People are also complaining about the bush turkeys which I think is sorta stupid considering these are the things that make this place so unique and fun. From the beaches, to the pools, bars, gyms, golf, tennis, and you can't forget the bars. This place is great. It is a little over priced but its a must place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. At the resort you can expect great accommodation, recreation and relaxation rolled into one and there are a range of facilities on offer ideal for couples and families. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained villas. To make your stay comfortable every room type includes air conditioning, Austar, DVD player, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board. Beach lovers can enjoy the seclusion of picturesque Diggers Beach which is literally at the resort's doorstep or sit back on the terrace with a long drink and admire postcard views of the sweeping lawns stretching down to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach