I was very unhappy with my stay at Aanuka. To start we were there as a group for a hens weekend and required three rooms. Two out of the three were next to each other, the third however was on the other side of the resort. The room on the other side of the resort was terrible, there was no cooling in the living room, not even a ceiling fan, only a glass sliding door with a broken lock. Both of the bathrooms had minor issues but for the amount we paid they should not have, one had a broken light that needed to "warm up" by flicking for a good 20 minutes and the other had a tap that converts from tap to shower, this would only work when the tap was running full ball so the pressure of the water would hold it in place. There were also ants in the bathroom. I also later discovered that if we did not leave the room the way we found it we would be charged a house keeping fee, what was the $400 a night for? to pay for the unfriendly staff? The only half decent thing about Aanuka was the pool and breakfast, however breakfast could have been improved if they kept up with demand of food such a hash browns and pancakes and the coffee was awful, and if your not a morning person coffee is essential so again I ask what my money pay for? Very dissatisfied, would not recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. At the resort you can expect great accommodation, recreation and relaxation rolled into one and there are a range of facilities on offer ideal for couples and families. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained, air conditioned villas. Please Note**NO CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach