Four of our families stayed at Aanuka Resort. The three families with kids had the 2 or 3 bedroom townhouses. My folks stayed in a single level villa. The resort is excellent. Lots of facilities all included in the price - tennis courts (including lights for free is required), fun putt putt golf course (again free under lights), 2 outdoor pools and a heated indoor one. It's also right behind Diggers Beach. The beach is patrolled which is a great comfort. The water was nice and warm (23C) and the conditions were awesome for boogie boarding. There are lovely headland walks starting at the resort. We shopped the first day at the nearby shopping centre and were set for the rest of our 8 day stay. Our townhouse was well equipped with plenty of space inside and a nice private courtyard at the back. Our only issue was the uncomfortable king bed. The mattress had seen better days. Our microwave broke down on our second day. The staff were terrific - got an instant replacement unit and a new one a couple of days later. Highly recommended for a relaxing all inclusive family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. At the resort you can expect great accommodation, recreation and relaxation rolled into one and there are a range of facilities on offer ideal for couples and families. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained villas. To make your stay comfortable every room type includes air conditioning, Austar, DVD player, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board. Beach lovers can enjoy the seclusion of picturesque Diggers Beach which is literally at the resort's doorstep or sit back on the terrace with a long drink and admire postcard views of the sweeping lawns stretching down to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach