“Amazing food .... Great atmosphere.... A+”
Review of Aromas of India

Aromas of India
Reserve with
Aromas of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 214 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coffs harbour
“Amazing food .... Great atmosphere.... A+”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Amazing food ...Great atmosphere.............. Mango chicken and butter chicken are fantastic............ A++++++

• Visited August 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Good food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We had stopped on the way to Gold Coast at coffs and found this restaurant. My parents wanted Indian after a whole day of travelling. The food did not disappoint. We had dal makhni, paneer makhni and chilli chicken. Everything was well cooked. The naan was the best, soft and hot from the tandoor. Will recommend a visit.

“Best Indian in coffs for sure!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The butter chicken is amazing!!!
Ill never go anywhere else for Indian
my friends always come for butter chicken and mango and garlic naan. Garlic and cheese naans are amazing I've never go back to just having a plan naan!!!!!

• Visited August 2014
“Best Indian Food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I used to live in Coffs and I always make sure I stop here best Butter Chicken I have ever eaten and by far the best Indian Food in Coffs!!! You won't regret eating here!!

• Visited July 2014
“After all my travels, still the best Indian food I've ever had.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This restaurant provides not only a welcoming atmosphere with tramendous service, but the good leave me wanting more everytime I come here, which is now seemingly on a weekly basis. Indian had now become a top favourite of my all thanks to Aromas of India, I recommend to locals and visitors (8 !!

• Visited July 2014