Coffs Motel & Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Chelsea Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)
View Hotel
Bentleigh Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)
View Hotel
Town Lodge Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Toreador Motel(Coffs Harbour)
View Hotel
Coffs Shearwater Motel(Coffs Harbour)
Bananatown Motel(Coffs Harbour)
View Hotel
All reviewsmotor innideal locationone nightstayed here for two nightsair conroom was cleanwould stay here againon arrivalbusiness tripfree wifiovernight stophighwaybedmicrowavecanberra
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed about a week and it was very nice and very clean. Management was very helpful and kind. If you stay here you might want to ask for something not close to the highway because of noise. We didn't have a problem but I could see in might be if we were closer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed in one of the budget rooms for a night, everything was fresh, clean and new which is always nice.

Very easy to find, straight off the highway with a right turn lane just past it so you can access easily whichever direction you come from. Short drive to the jetty and even closer to the big plaza.

The owner was nice, quick to reply and obliging to my request for an early check in, lent me a bottle opener, nothing was too much trouble.

The night I was there it seemed pretty much full, so that's always a good sign.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed here for two nights. First of all the Location is perfect. Being on main drag we expected some noise and so booked and paid for room a bit further away from traffic. Don't think our room was far enough away but noise did not disturb us really. On first entering the room we were happy with what we paid for. We did not expect the Ritz. We did expect our bedding to be spotless, however the quilt which was placed between the top sheet and the top cover,( in other words it was not in a quilt cover) was soiled and obviously had not been cleaned properly. Thank goodness it was warm and we did not need to use it anyway. We had one small pillow each and no sign of any spare (We like two pillows so this is just a preference) but most of all I was disappointed in the bathroom floor. We had a bath towel each, and a bathmat, no face washers. When we lifted the mat up after we had our showers, the bottom of the white mat was very dirty so it was obvious the floor had not been mopped and the shower tile grouting was a bit grubby too. Could have used some bleach or something on the floor of the shower to clean it. On the second day, we arrived back after a lovely day out to find clean towels and bath mat placed on the bed but the bed had not been made up. The only reason the towels were replaced was that I threw them all in a heap on the shower floor. Also there was not any shampoo or conditioner or soap and I had to go along to reception and ask and I just felt that I was being a pest for asking. Felt a bit like Oliver Twist asking for more please. All in all it was OK but would not go back again. This is a one night only stand.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris B, Owner at Coffs Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Firstly thanks for staying with us however I'm confused as to why if you stayed with us for 2 nights, you did not raise any of the issues you complain of with us directly. We pride ourselves on service and would have immediately acted to ensure your enjoyment and comfort.

To clarify your bed was triple sheeted,a common modern practice & not as you imply, a means to hide unclean linen. It is our practice to clean quilts weekly and your room was no exception. Similarly our bathrooms are steam cleaned after each stay.

It is also our practice to provide fresh towels, mats and restock each day for guests who stayover and not specifically because you left towels on the floor.

Really John, whilst I'm take your points seriously and looked into the situation, I doubt your issues are as grievous as you imply. Otherwise I cannot understand why you would not raise them with me or my staff on the very first day, or ask to have the quilt changed, or specifically ask for fresh towels or even ask to change rooms. All of which we would have done immediately as that is consistent with our service level and customer focus. It is always easy to make an issue bigger on feedback sites, but they were clearly not that significant during your stay. A case in point is your comment on highway noise, you raise that your room was not far enough away from the highway but then state noise was not a bother. I don't fathom why you would raise the issue other than simply to complain and again it wasn't worth mentioning to us? You would likely have got an upgrade.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stopped off for a night on our way through Coffs Harbour. We found it online on our drive in and decided to give it ago. While the location is on the main road, we heard no noise during the night and the manager upgraded us to there better rooms at the same $80.00 rate. While I wouldn't stay here if I was staying in Coffs for a week on holidays, it was a great (and cheap) property for a bed for the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed here on the way up to Queensland and also on the way back home. I found the rooms to be clean, roomy, fresh and modern, excellent and friendly service from the staff and also Management. I would have no problems in recommending this Motel to anyone wishing to stay. The price was excellent and the motel was one of the best that I had stayed in on my trip. Many other Motels that I stayed at were more expensive and not up to the standard of this motel. Thank you for an excellent experience

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo