“Twisted Sisters”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

A great little cafe with a good food selection and good coffee with many other drinks optional. The food tastes delicious

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Went looking for a lunch spot on travel through coffs. Called in here and was very surprised. Service was as good as you could possibly expect, nice, polite and attentive. Meal was even better and probably the best meal I have had in coffs ever. Very highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent value and great Healthy food! Would recommend it for a lunch or breakfast. Must be 100 characters long

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I went here this morning with high expectations only to be let down. First I wasn't greeted when I entered, I found a table and then sat waiting for service. I had to call someone over for menus. I had the menus for some time and once again had to call someone over to take my order. My drinks were delivered to the wrong table and the waitresses just didn't seem to know what they were doing. My meal was adequate, nothing great. The kids bowl of yoghurt was definitely not worth $7.50. Really how can u charge that for a bowl of vanilla yoghurt with frozen berries. For what I paid I was far from impressed. I could have overlooked the food if the service was amazing, but sorry to say it was terrible. I'm not some snobby stuck up customer but I do believe in good service. Twisted sisters just didn't deliver.

2  Thank greenlizard81
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice coffee, great place to take toddlers if wanting a coffee, the have a little play station to keep them occupied.