“Organic!”

Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It's about happy community shopping! Happiness starts with our everyday choices. We choose ethical and local as much as we can. This connects our communities creating a happier, healthier world for everyone! It is our aim to supply you with fresh healthy food and groceries at an affordable price. We buy local wherever possible and support our local suppliers. We buy direct from the growers when we can and pay a fair price for their product This makes for a more sustainable local economy and gives us fresher food The Happy Frog is jam packed with reasons to smile! Join the happiness revolution!
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have only recently discovered the Happy Frog for my morning tea breaks.
I love the fruit salad with yoghurt and nuts! A great selection of fruits, and i have always assumed its made daily from the fresh taste I am left with.
I have ordered the smoothies, and raisen toast for my husband who often comments of how good it was at the time.
Inside there is quite an assortment of fresh local fruits, which I really like the idea of, and always a selection of other foods for lunch. One day I might get around to trying something different.
It has quite a relaxed and casual vibe, so I don't always get a standard level of service, but am willing to overlook that because of the high quality produce that i get every time.

2  Thank CestLeVie

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I agree completely with what other reviewers have said about the good food, friendly service, and both the quality & quantity of the food. Clean, fresh & delicious tucker and a must visit for friends & us when we meet-up. The coffee, smoothies, pastries and desserts are well worth mentioning too. I think though that what keeps drawing me back is the relaxed atmosphere of the place, which in effect is a market for organic produce that also serves these amazing meals. Outdoors under shade means I can have my pooch with me and he, who can be hard to please, raises his dew claw in approval.

2  Thank BillBlinky
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Good value for money and the owners support all sorts of local producers. Organic produce. Good coffee. I am a regular visitor.

2  Thank Cyril W
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Amazing food and terrific staff, with a great local atmosphere. Delicious vegetarian salads that are so filling, you won't be hungry for the rest of the day. I don't usually eat vegetarian food, but this place is worth it. I would highly recommend the rissoles and red salad. Still haven't gotten over the amazing taste!

2  Thank lakeman77
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I eat often at the Happy Frog, usually for lunch or to pick something healthy up for dinner. The salads are great and a medium is plenty for two people. The servers are friendly, smiling and attentive and the overall vibe is very warm. You can also pick up groceries and locally grown or organic fruit and vegetables.

1  Thank Chris2448