“Worthwhile find”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worthwhile find”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Not what you would expect out of a mall type cafe! Mix of quirky decor and friendly staff. I've had a few meals here now and I am impressed. Sitting behind a curtain wall of glass that looks over the main street, this place rocks and is licenced to boot. Great coffee too!

1 Thank Michael M

“Amazing breakfast !”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Can't stop going back to Depot Cafe ! We have been addicted since it first opened...The breakfast options are fantastic but last time tried the breakie platter....wow. This was the best breakie I have ever had...and we are breakfast experts... The coffee fantastic & service very friendly....and great atmosphere upstairs in the Palm Centre....

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Robert and Kare... M
“Yum!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Delicious crunchy rustic chips with smooth and creamy aioli. Then we tried the burger. Yumniest meat pattie we have tried, fresh roll and tastiest burger fillings. All around YUM!

• Visited March 2014
“Best Cafe in Coffs”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The food cant be beaten. I've had breakfast and lunch here and both meals were exceptional. Brioche for brekky was fantastic and the gnocchi is the best I've ever had. Service was great too.

• Visited March 2014
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Has to be one of Australia's best cafes, seriously!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have eaten at many cafes in my time and have the belly to prove it, in addition I have had the privilege of working in the world of coffee, this said and my cv aside a feel I am a tough customer, as a result I am not a keen reviewer but feel compelled to thank the team at depot for the best experience I have had in a cafe in years!

This place has very envious coffee with a sweet nutty finish and a nice mid range acidity making it perfect for both espresso and latte style coffee, with a rich crema!

Now the food is on another level with modern presentation and amazing well thought out combinations make for just amazing meals, I can speak highly of the chicken and pumpkin pizza and the burger with hand cut fries oh and the potato and sweet potato scallops!!
The food is just amazing, thank you to Dave and the team for creating an amazing experience in a beautifully designed cafe!!

Keep up the great work, from a Big Fan.

• Visited February 2014