“Fun!”

and up
Sydney Bike Tours
Ranked #28 of 250 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Bonza Bike Tours was founded in 2004 to create a unique experience in Sydney. Before we came around, there was no way to see all that Sydney has to offer without killing your feet or being stuck behind the window of a bus. We focus on creating a fun environment where you can become part of the active lifestyle that Sydney is famous for, while having a few laughs with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you in Sydney – and Melbourne, too!
Reviewed 5 August 2013

If you want to get a quick overview of Sydney, do the 4hour tour. Great and energetic tour guide -- we had Mat as tour leader. They seem to know their way around. Ask them for other suggestions (like restaurants) as well. We loved it!

BonzaBikeTours, Bike Tour Guide at Bonza Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Glad to hear you had a fun time on my tour and I hope all the restaurant recommendations I gave you ended up being amazing. I know I love all of them.

Cheers

Matt

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Got into Sydney this morning at 6 and had booked a tour for 10.30 not knowing whether we had done the right thing. We had! Adam took 11 of us around and was great fun and knowledgeable. We saw a lot of the bridge and opera house as well as the surrounding area which is just what you need to kick start your Aussie adventure

1  Thank D J
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect....I am reasonably fit but wasn't really in the mood for anything too strenuous (I'm on holidays, for Pete's sake!) Took the whole family (kids aged 7,9,11) All sorts of fitness levels were catered for as it was not too hard but we still dashed along and saw everything we needed to.
Couldn't have been better. It was an easy ride around a pretty localised part of Sydney, but I learned a lot and visited places I had not before. Tour guide was not as forthcoming with info as I was expecting (as guides normally don't shut up!) but then she was pretty quick on answers if you needed them. Her name was Gemma and she was lovely, knowledgeable and easygoing and it was a really lovely day and I thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were too late to book onto a tour and also we wanted a bit extra freedom. The bikes were good but what was exceptional was the service and friendship we were offered. We were given a map that our host drew on to allow us to follow the tour route and our host talked us round it. It is a brilliant way to see the sights as cycling is allowed on the pavements and boardwalks. This was the best thing we did in Sydney and an absolute must if you like any standard of riding a bike. We visited the Patisserie next door as per our host's recommendation - Yummee :-) and a lovely place to sit out the storm
Highest recommendation.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Unless we were not travelling with another couple, we would not have even considered a bike tour but I have to say it was brilliant that we did. Matt the guide was excellent and made sure we all kept together without becoming too over protective. This was an excellent way to see the sites and cannot recommend enough that you do this as it wasn't taxing at all

Thank you very much for the 5 star review guys, means a lot to me. I'm glad I could show you a great time and that your travelling partners convinced you to come on one of our tours.

Cheers