“Amazing Tour! Great Tour Company!”
Review of Sydney Tours-R-Us

Sydney Tours-R-Us
Book In Advance
More Info
US$97.49*
and up
Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park and...
Ranked #60 of 352 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an Award winning Blue Mountains Tours company who run tours daily and with professional Australian guides with over 20 years experience. We have been running our popular tours successfully every day to the Blue Mountains. We offer a small group day touring experience and take you to all of the best places that the Blue Mountains tour offers, such as Katoomba and Leura. We are always here to help you and provide excellent communication, 24 hours phone service and a friendly attitude that will make sure your Blue Mountains tour will be one to remember. We also run day tours around Sydney, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Jenolan Caves and Canberra. We love the Blue Mountains and look forward to sharing our Blue Mountain tours with you.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

A friend and I did this tour during our short stay in Sydney and had an amazing time! I had somehow found the company when googling Blue Mountain tours and stumbled upon an old website with their old tour schedule and old prices. The day before the tour, the company called me to confirm the booking and notified me of the price, which was different than what I had seen online. They were kind enough to honor the price I had found, which I found incredibly nice of them. (A+ to customer service for being so kind and understanding) The tour itself was wonderful. Our tour guide was very fun and knowledgable. Definitely take the Scenic World add-on; the views are worth it. Also, if you'll be there during the winter months, don't forget a thick jacket as it gets quite cold and windy.

1  Thank TaraJ89
DarrenManager, Manager at Sydney Tours-R-Us, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

HI Tara,

Thank you for the lovely review. I remember talking to you on the phone. Really happy to have such a happy and appreciative customer enjoy our tour. Hope you enjoyed all your travel in Sydney. Sydney Tours R Us and the Blue Mountains welcome you back any time.

Sincerely
Darren Levien

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Summary : This is a must go-to place if you come to Sydney.

My tour guide was Jon and he was absolutely awesome. He personally followed us along all rides and made sure everyone could just pop him questions along the way. He made the bus ride fun as well with jokes and interacting with the passengers.

Tip : it would probably be better if you opt out of the package lunch (15$ per person) and have your own lunch instead. I picked to have my own lunch and we got dropped off at the town of Katoomba. I had one hour to walk around on my own - managed to visit all their quaint shops and did some shopping as well. Got my lunch at a small fish&chips shop which only cost me 7$. There's also a famous cafe called the The Yellow Deli, which Jon recommended. The other passengers who went there praised their sandwiches.

The only downside was we would only sit the scenic railway station going uphill. It would really be more fun going downhill but there was a huge waiting crowd (it was school holidays!) so I missed the chance. Jon said there was usually enough time to go both ways.

Photos : http://web.stagram.com/n/whereiswomby/

1  Thank Jaimie G

Great review. Thank you so very much. I just shared Womby onto our Facebook page:)

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great tour! Amazing view of the Blue Mountains. We were also brought to the place where you will see clearly the view of the "3 Sisters". We also went for the "rainforest" walk and had lunch at a restaurant overlooking the valley. We also visited the little town of Leura. It was very windy and cold that day, nevertheless,w e did all the activities we were supposed to do, thanks to our great tour guide who is so very knowledgeable of everything and a safe and great driver too. I highly recommed this tour to anyone visiting Sydney, Australia. Book it through sydneytoursrus.com. Better price than other tour companies. Included too in this tour was a visit to a wildlife park where we fed the baby kangaroos and had photo taken next to Paul- a very, very cute Koala bear. I cant say anything negative about this tour.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This tour of the Blue Mountains is a great way for travellers and out of towners to see this famous location and many other things as well. I last went to the Blue Mountains 46 years ago and i can say that the way it's done now is far more professional and well organised. The tour includes an excellent wildlife park , cable car rides, echo point, stop at Leura and various other highlight. The ferry ride down the Parramatta River on return is also a great way to return to the city. Small group, great guide. The places we went to and commentary along the way made the day much richer than if we had just taken a hire car up there. This is a very good snapshot of east coast Australia condensed into 10 hours. We enjoyed the sights and the company and recommend it to everyone.

2  Thank Tony Z
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We booked the one-day tour to Blue Mountains, $105 per person (after student discount) and additional Scenic World payment of $35. Small and cosy group tour (approx 12 people in a comfortable mini bus) with excellent driver and tour guide named John. No complaints at all, was a very good trip!

Take the scenic world add-ons as the alternative walk would be a 1000 step staircase down and it's very tiring and scary especially when it's windy. Fave ride would be the scenic world railway, the steepest in the world and well worth the money!

It is not necessary to get the lunch option as there are better and more price friendly options in the area. Personally recommend the yellow deli as also recommended by John. Overall, a satisfying one day trip to the beautiful blue mountains! It was very cold and extremely windy, so do bring a thick jacket in winter.

1  Thank fullofcolours