“We enjoyed a lot!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$100.90*
and up
Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park and...
Ranked #59 of 342 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an Award winning Blue Mountains Tours company who run tours daily and with professional Australian guides with over 20 years experience. We have been running our popular tours successfully every day to the Blue Mountains. We offer a small group day touring experience and take you to all of the best places that the Blue Mountains tour offers, such as Katoomba and Leura. We are always here to help you and provide excellent communication, 24 hours phone service and a friendly attitude that will make sure your Blue Mountains tour will be one to remember. We also run day tours around Sydney, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Jenolan Caves and Canberra. We love the Blue Mountains and look forward to sharing our Blue Mountain tours with you.
Kluang, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“We enjoyed a lot!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We enjoyed a lot. Our guides were very helpful. On top of the standard 1-day Blue Mountain tour, we arranged for an overnight stay. Sydney Tours-R-Us is good enough to help us sort out the accommodation in Katoomba. We are glad we arranged for the additional time, as one day is too short to fully appreciate Blue Mountains.

The (guided) itinerary we had is the same as a standard 1-day tour. The extra (unguided) time we arranged is just so that we can enjoy the beauty of Blue Mountains in a more immersive way - we didn't want to rush.

Overall a very pleasant experience with the help of two very helpful guides! :)

Australian Capital Territory, Australia
“Highly recommend the tour company.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

When you have seen Sydney and want to get out for the day their tour out to the Blue mountains is a tremendous option. They were professional, timely, prepared and give a good insight into all the places you visit. My friends and I were amazed at how much we saw in the day. At the same time you could comfortably explore . You get a good taste of the countryside and learn about their culture too. The guide was nice to be with and hadled the bus and people with confidence. You will feel you want to come back one day and have time to do and see more as it is such a big park. We all had a tremendous day !

Visited July 2014
DarrenManager, Manager at Sydney Tours-R-Us, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Tour! Great Tour Company!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

A friend and I did this tour during our short stay in Sydney and had an amazing time! I had somehow found the company when googling Blue Mountain tours and stumbled upon an old website with their old tour schedule and old prices. The day before the tour, the company called me to confirm the booking and notified me of the price, which was different than what I had seen online. They were kind enough to honor the price I had found, which I found incredibly nice of them. (A+ to customer service for being so kind and understanding) The tour itself was wonderful. Our tour guide was very fun and knowledgable. Definitely take the Scenic World add-on; the views are worth it. Also, if you'll be there during the winter months, don't forget a thick jacket as it gets quite cold and windy.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TaraJ89
HI Tara,

Thank you for the lovely review. I remember talking to you on the phone. Really happy to have such a happy and appreciative customer enjoy our tour. Hope you enjoyed all your travel in Sydney. Sydney Tours R Us and the Blue Mountains welcome you back any time.

Sincerely
Darren Levien
Melaka, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blue Mountains Tour”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Summary : This is a must go-to place if you come to Sydney.

My tour guide was Jon and he was absolutely awesome. He personally followed us along all rides and made sure everyone could just pop him questions along the way. He made the bus ride fun as well with jokes and interacting with the passengers.

Tip : it would probably be better if you opt out of the package lunch (15$ per person) and have your own lunch instead. I picked to have my own lunch and we got dropped off at the town of Katoomba. I had one hour to walk around on my own - managed to visit all their quaint shops and did some shopping as well. Got my lunch at a small fish&chips shop which only cost me 7$. There's also a famous cafe called the The Yellow Deli, which Jon recommended. The other passengers who went there praised their sandwiches.

The only downside was we would only sit the scenic railway station going uphill. It would really be more fun going downhill but there was a huge waiting crowd (it was school holidays!) so I missed the chance. Jon said there was usually enough time to go both ways.

Photos : http://web.stagram.com/n/whereiswomby/

1 Thank Jaimie G
Great review. Thank you so very much. I just shared Womby onto our Facebook page:)
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A "must-do" while in Sydney”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great tour! Amazing view of the Blue Mountains. We were also brought to the place where you will see clearly the view of the "3 Sisters". We also went for the "rainforest" walk and had lunch at a restaurant overlooking the valley. We also visited the little town of Leura. It was very windy and cold that day, nevertheless,w e did all the activities we were supposed to do, thanks to our great tour guide who is so very knowledgeable of everything and a safe and great driver too. I highly recommed this tour to anyone visiting Sydney, Australia. Book it through sydneytoursrus.com. Better price than other tour companies. Included too in this tour was a visit to a wildlife park where we fed the baby kangaroos and had photo taken next to Paul- a very, very cute Koala bear. I cant say anything negative about this tour.

Visited June 2014