Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$191
US$253
US$179
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$169
US$200
US$196
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$155
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
  • Pool
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$135
  • Breakfast included
1,169 results
All reviewsdarling harbourrooms are smallgreat locationwynyard stationshort stayferry terminalbigger roombed was comfortableminute walkclose proximitynight staystandard roomstayed here for nightsan easy walkbuffet breakfastcentral locationopera house
Reviewed 10 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 July 2012

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We loved the hotel for it's great location to darling harbour, but found the room to be uninviting and the bed uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cam_Kel
Management response:Responded 1 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the bed and room decor and prevent future comments.

Kellie Stapleton
Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stayed here for my first night in Australia just to be used for a base for one day before moving on. I arrived around 8am after a long flight from the UK, fully expecting not to have a room until the afternoon. The receptionist gave me a room right away which was exactly what I needed after the long journey.
The room was very clean,modern with a laminated floor and even an ipod dock. The room was bigger than the in the European Ibis hotels so I was very comfortable. For a supposed budget chain, this was therefore better than I was expecting.
The only gripes were that there was only one member of staff on reception who was both checking me in and checking out other customers at the same time so I had to wait for longer than expected. Surely they could stretch to two people?
The location is fine for the city centre, but not fantastic given the price. Again, for a supposed budget hotel, the price didn't reflect that (compared to European prices). I would definitely stay there again though.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo