“best raw fish - Sashimi I have ever had in Australia”
Review of Jordan's Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Wellington, New Zealand
“best raw fish - Sashimi I have ever had in Australia”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

To be honest, do not like raw fish. I ordered seafood platter in this place. Very Impressive! I ate up all. It is the first time to know that the western people can make best Sashimi as Japanese. Will bring family to try dinner sooner or later!

• Visited July 2011
6 Thank Mag1121

Otley, United Kingdom
“Seafood at it's best, right on the Harbour!”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Ordered the seafood platter, which had 3 tiers of tasty and varied seafood, some of which I had never seen before - and that's saying something, as I am an avid seafood fan! Huge oysters, massive langoustines, the lot, all washed down with a beautiful bottle of chilled white wine (the name of which escapes me, sorry, but it was, of course, Australian!); and for a very reasonable price. Very happy memories of this place indeed!!

• Visited February 2011
6 Thank snowbird29
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“OK but typical tourist trap”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Fresh seafood, pretty pricey. Lacks ambiance and sophistication in a bulk setting. Good views if Darling Harbour is what you like.

• Visited September 2010
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and what a view!”
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Had a deluxe seafood platter with my mum. It was beautiful with very fresh seafood! The presentation was perfect and it was a very relaxing lazy lunch!

My only niggle is the price and size of the soft drink. I ordered a lemonade at $4 a glass and it was very small, I thought this was over priced.

This is my second time here and I will be back soon!

3 Thank mrjinx12
Pershore, United Kingdom
“Great ambiance, great view, good food and service”
Reviewed 29 December 2010

We were so impressed with this restaurant that we ate here twice on our three nights in Sydney. The daily specials were good value and they also have a wine on offer. Do book ahead as they are always full (good sign). We had to wait about 30 minutes the first time we went there (we booked the second time), but they have a nice cocktail bar you can sit in and look at the great view of Darling harbour.

2 Thank Peter G