“Really enjoyed the tour!!!!”

I'm Free Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 352 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover Sydney, on a Free Tour at 10:30am and 2:30pm everyday. Join your friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide as we reveal the history, stories and secrets of Sydney. This 3 hour easy walking tour meets everyday at the anchor in Town Hall Square beside the Sydney Town Hall building. Rain, hail or shine, no booking needed, just show up and there will be a guide in a bright green T-shirt to show you around. Or join us at 6pm each evening for a one and a half hour exploration of The Rocks our most historical district, starting from the water side of Cadmans Cottage. How are we Free? We work on a tips only basis, so everyone can enjoy Sydney as much as we do, whatever your budget.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had initially wanted to do a day tour on a hope-on-hope-off bus as I have done in other major cities like London, Washington and Cape Town. But I did not have so much time as my schedule was tight. When i saw the brochure of I'm Free Tours and that it was only a couple of hours I got interested.

I was joined by a friend who also gained interest in the tour. The guides were at the starting place at the right time. Our group was divided into two. We were taken by Justine. She was very knowledgeable. She took us to places of interest around the city. It was also a very relaxing experience.

I had intentions of doing the evening tour of the Rockies but failed to make it due to pressure of time. I would do the evening tour when i am back to Sydney anytime.

I would not hesitate to recommend the I'm Free Tours to anyone visiting Sydney.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I usually research a city before I go, but I lost all my notes and don't have internet...Thank goodness for Free Tours. They took us to most of the important sites. We did Manly Beach, Darling Harbour, and Chinatown on our own after the tour, and basically saw everything on my list. Wonderful opportunity. Please support this business.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Totally recommended this tour. We were running late and could not meet at the beginning of the tour. E-mailed and the office told us exactly where to be to meet the tour guide. It was fabulous. I am going to look for these tours now whenever I travel!! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Sydney.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Justin a great Free guide made me fall in love with Sydney. She explained in great detail his sexy anatomy. I wanted to make love to him but was disappointed as he was dead asleep at 6pm. Is Sydney a Metropolitan City of a Village after dusk? Luckily my Partner extended her walk with the Ghosts and haunted me all night. The trip is worth min 50$.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was a fantastic way to see the city highlights in a short space of time. Tour Guide D was great, good stories and great source of information about all aspects of the city. 3 hours walking, but well worth it finishing with the obligatory photo at the opera house. Definitely recommend this tour.