Bounce Sydney
US$225
US$193
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$152
US$248
US$180
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$170
US$198
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$152
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$240
US$195
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$92
  • Pool
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$136
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscentral stationrooftop terracemovie roombig lockersbed female dormbig kitchentv areaprivate bathroomcommon areaspower socketscommon roomkey cardtop floorgreat facilitiesbed roomstayed here for a weekfree wifi
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have been meaning to come back to this place with friends, but haven't had the company to do so since I last stayed there.

This place was amazing. A+ Grade everything, with the only gripe being the expense, perhaps a few dollars more for the best of the best that Sydney has to offer.

Location is right across the street from Central station, which can be seen so much better when you're enjoying a meal and a drink from the colorful luxury decor on the top floor balcony.

Even the fire escape stairs are an attraction of this place, with artistically outrageous creations painted on the walls (scorpions and alien blobs from outer space as I last recall).

This hostel is well reviewed for good reason, very deserving of its awards and accolades.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

this was a clean hostel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a little bit noisy though because of the construction work that was right outside my window! But I guess that's not really their fault. The doors would also make a big bang everytime they opened and closed so I would wake up everytime someone came in and went out which was a lot! All in all it was a good stay though.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed at Bounce with two friends in April. I must stay that we were all blown away my the cleanliness of the rooms and the high maintenance of the place. Slept in 8 girl dorm room, which was the only thing that reminded my that we were still staying the hostel.

The dorm rooms were huge with big lockers and mirrors, and separate plugs for each bed.

There's a fantastic roof top terrace on the top floor, where you can sit and enjoy the view over Sydney.
Also very each to access as it is almost directly next to Central Station. It is quite a far walk into the Opera House and the Bridge - but on the other side you've got China Town close by.

Although it is expensive compared to it being a hostel, you definitely get everything you've payed for.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I honestly cannot recommend this place enough. Sure, it's a bit on the expensive side of things but you definitely get your money's worth. I've stayed here a few times, in total for probably around 12 weeks and each time it's just got better and better... It is by far the best hostel in Australia. To start off with, it's immaculately clean all the time and there are always people pottering about cleaning. The rooms are huge and you get your own massive locker with plug sockets inside although I never felt the need to keep my valuables in my locker because there were never any reports of stealing there. Every time I've stayed at Bounce I've met the nicest people and they've ended up being friends for life. The rooftop is amazing, excellent views over the city, a great place to relax and catch some rays in the day and at night everyone gets involved up there having drinks and socialising. Having this area makes it so much easier to meet people. The lounge area is great with new sofa's that are soooo comfy, it really feels like a home rather than a hostel. It's a lively hostel where if you want to go out and party theres always people to go with and the nights arranged by the hostel are always awesome but they never push you to go out and you can get a good night's sleep too. The beds are actually really comfy too.. Honestly, I can't say enough how amazing this place is, I can't fault it. Staff are amazing, ended up being great friends with them all.. if you're looking at this wondering whether to book just do it, you really won't regret it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

to be honest, it's a first staying in a hostel for me, hence, perhaps my expectations wasn't too high.

The sheets were clean, beds were clean, pillow did not smell. I wonder if they do a change for the pillow sheets and comforter because we were only given bedsheets to change. That's all. But it's all good. Very comfortable. I slept in a four dorm female ensuite bathroom. Definitely helps to have that ensuite bathroom because the common female bathroom wasn't very clean.

Rooms are quite small, considering we have four people in one room and i slept on the top and whilst climbing up, i had to be careful because the structure seems flimsy. I'm glad i didn't topple anything.

Other than that, it's location is prime.
I will recommend this place.

Room Tip: Choose the dorm with ensuite bathroom- for female travellers.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends