“Very Slow& confused”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Had to wait 15 minutes for a Coffee, sitting on my own and then being served 2 soups which I haven't ordered.

There are newer reviews for Vanto

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This restaurant is located in the beautiful Queen Victoria Building. Two treats in one! Be sure to pick up a QVB history brochure and stop and look at the clocks and stained glass. Awesome! Service and food were terrific. I'm learning to order coffee in Australia. My latte is a flat white here. We had the Vanto open omelette. It was very filling and delicious! Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

How hard can it be to get a coffee with a smile, or even better, actually get service. Sat at this quaint restaurant looking forward to a large hot coffee, and what a disappointment. I actually read the whole Sunday Newspaper before I received my coffee, and then I had to prompt them twice. Although busy, there were plenty of staff but they were dis-organised and uncoordinated. When I received the coffee, it was barely warm and I could not be bothered waiting another 25 minutes for service. Abysmal service and coffee.

6  Thank Mal B
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We came across this little restaurant in the QVB on George St looking for a quick bite to eat before our flight out of Sydney. We advised the staff we needed to be out by a certain time. They were extremely accommodating and friendly. The pizza's we ordered were delicious. The atmosphere was great, I felt as though I was sitting in a bistro in Italy. Definitely recommend this restaurant looking for an authentic Italian feel.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

It's a lovely place to have coffee and a chat with friend. I come here quite often with my friend, sometimes also for lunch, like today.
I had a salmon sandwich and was good. My friend has a truffle pizza and she said was yummy!
They have a lots of GF (gluten free) stuff, like pizza, bread and sweets.