“Great wood fired pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Decided on a quick lunch while taking in the sights, the service was excellent, food was delivered promptly whilst it was quite busy. The pizza and coffee were great and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Vanto

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped by here for a late lunch today. I was seated quickly and was able to order as soon as I was ready. The staff were polite and helpful. I ordered a small pizza which was plenty for lunch. It was really delicious. My coffee was good too. Quite affordable considering the location. All around a very good lunch.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were fortunate to find this restaurant while walking around the Queen Victoria Building. Located on the second floor, most of the seating is in the mall along the hand rails, which was interesting. Not sure how I would like it if it was during the daytime with a lot of foot traffic, but at night it was pleasant.

The food was very good. We had the chestnut gnocchi and a pan-seared trout. Even though the gnocchi was great I liked the trout a little better. To me the trout was perfectly cooked, even though it was a thick piece, they managed to cook it all the way through without drying out the fish. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Had to wait 15 minutes for a Coffee, sitting on my own and then being served 2 soups which I haven't ordered.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This restaurant is located in the beautiful Queen Victoria Building. Two treats in one! Be sure to pick up a QVB history brochure and stop and look at the clocks and stained glass. Awesome! Service and food were terrific. I'm learning to order coffee in Australia. My latte is a flat white here. We had the Vanto open omelette. It was very filling and delicious! Enjoy!