“Great place for Breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Vanto
Ranked #256 of 5,815 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Great place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

In QVB on upper levels so missed by many, if was on lower level would attract many I would expect. Great value big breakfast, excellent coffee and friendly staff. I Vant to go back, and will next time I am in Sydney, an undiscovered gem well worth a visit.

Visited August 2014

Adelaide
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Fantastic tasting breakfast, huge meals and great flavours. only downside was our waiter seemed like we were an inconvenience and got our orders wrong (we ate them because we were in a hurry and they looked good)

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TroyHarrington
Sydney, Australia
“Best Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Having heard good reviews, I decided to try it out, and may I add the reviews were true to their word. The staff were very friendly and hospitable, the food was amazing..it was the Chef special pizza, which was absolutely delightful and the price also quite affordable and worth. The food came quite quickly. We were able to enjoy the food. Good job Vanto, keep it up :)Will definitely be coming back.

• Visited July 2014
“Great wood fired pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Decided on a quick lunch while taking in the sights, the service was excellent, food was delivered promptly whilst it was quite busy. The pizza and coffee were great and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2014
Hobart, Australia
“Good food, fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped by here for a late lunch today. I was seated quickly and was able to order as soon as I was ready. The staff were polite and helpful. I ordered a small pizza which was plenty for lunch. It was really delicious. My coffee was good too. Quite affordable considering the location. All around a very good lunch.