Bike Buffs is a great way to see the iconic landmarks of Sydney. We were here on our honeymoon (from LA) and this was the first thing we booked on our first full day in Sydney. The tour was just the two of us. Graeme was an accommodating and excellent host. He is quite the character. Very fun-loving, funny (in a sarcastic way), friendly, playful and strikes up a conversation with strangers.
* Memorable pictures - Graeme was very adept in capturing the scenic shots of the iconic landmarks even when you least expect it.
* Company owned sturdy mountain bikes are provided
* Iconic landmark views (can't beat it) - Opera House, Harbour Bridge, etc.
* Off the beaten paths: Secret Garden.
* Great exercise (some uphills and some good down slopes). You cover a LOT of ground.
* Some uphills that may test your endurance depending on your fitness condition. Not difficult.
* We lost Graeme twice. Found him twice. Keep up.
* Some pedestrian maneuvering required when riding in the financial district
* No need to bring a backpack. There is a front bike pouch bag for you.
* May get chilly in the afternoon (we were there late May)
* Bring sunglasses and drink plenty of water.
* Tour takes up almost the entire day.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.