“A fantastic way to see Sydney Harbour!”

Oz Jet Boating Sydney Harbour
US$68.51*
and up
Sydney Shore Excursion: Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes
More attraction details
Owner description: Oz Jet Boating operate AWESOME thrill rides on Sydney Harbour. Their state-of-the-art jet boats can perform amazing spins, stunts and slides. The 1/2 hour experience takes in some of Sydney Harbour's most famous icons including The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, Watson's Bay and Taronga Zoo. The ride combines amazing sightseeing with jet boating to be one of the most exciting ways to experience Sydney Harbour!
Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to see Sydney Harbour!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I found this attraction to be the best value in terms of my time and the experience. Firstly, the lady working the afternoon booth shift on the 21st and 22nd was super friendly and super helpful. She kindly advised where she thought I would enjoy traveling. I ended up going to Manly and then to Watson's Bay. You get a 24 hour pass, which gives you enough time to hit a few stops. The only reason I don't give it a four is because I wish they worked past 5 PM. That way we could have dinner in these areas versus rushing back.

Visited February 2014

• Thai first
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome! ”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This was a great experience, I had a log of fun. Definitely a must do for Sydney, it's a great way to see the harbour and surroundings and a lot of fun at the same time. You do get wet but that was half the fun, highly recommend it!

Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rip off”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Free advice if you booked and running late please call the asap coz they charge a late fees of $15/person. I don't like the service or the attitude of the staff. NO business for me to them....

3 Thank Napster751
OzNikki, Manager at Oz Jet Boating Sydney Harbour, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Our aim is that every customer have a great time out on Sydney Harbour with us, so sorry to hear about your experience. We do have a rescheduling fee in place for customers who do not check-in on time of $15 per seat. We are often not able to sell the seats of passengers who do not show up on time and so this fee reflects the cost to our business. It is an alternative we have in place to avoid cancelling the ticket all together for late customers.
Sydney, Australia
“Brilliant experience on a beautiful day!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

On a sunny Sydney day there is no better way to be out on Sydney Harbour than with OzJetBoating! Darryl is THE BEST jet boat driver ever! Possibly in the world! My best friend and I had the greatest time - singing along to the music, getting SOAKING WET, counting down to the spins. AWESOME! Advice: Ponchos are for wusses - wear swimmers underneath your clothes and waterproof make up or none (learnt the hard way)! SO fun!! Music was pumping. Darryl made sure everyone was safe and having a great time, awesome driving skills around the yachts - super impressive. I'm recommending this experience to everyone I know! It's made my weekend!! And the photos and video were well worth the purchase so we can live it over and over again! Thanks so much OzJetBoating and Darryl!

Visited February 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exciting and fun”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Took the experience on 5/02/14 with my family of 6. Up closed with the sea and waves. Got to taste its saltiness too. The boat operator gave a thrilling ride with spins in between. Be ready to get wet although ponchos were provided. A new experience of seeing the views of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from a fast moving jet boating. Do it and live to talk about it.

Visited April 2013