“French Ambience”

De La France Provincial Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We loved the croissants. They were like the ones we had had in Paris; very buttery. Also, it was open 24hrs a day.

There are newer reviews for De La France Provincial Bakery

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I'm in Sydney on business for a couple of days.

I've had breakfast here twice now. Yesterday I had the eggs benedict - a brilliant, very high quality version of this classis dish. Today I had the chicken and mushroom omelette. Again fantastic, with masses of salad and a 1/3 baguette to fill it out.

Service was quick and prices (compared with my home town Perth) excellent.

Thououghly recommended!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Excellent coffee selection and good barista!! Breakfast selection was limited ... stay away from the ham and tomato omelette (the ham was chopped sandwich slices ... not very appealing).

Reviewed 16 February 2013

We had brunch here recently. The walls were decorated in French style but that was the end of it. Neither Staff nor Food had any French connection. The place was busy but even taking that into account the service was very slow. The food was okay but it came out at different times which is very bad as a couple does like to eat at the same time! I wouldn't go back as I had a similar experience twelve months earlier on a separate trip.

1  Thank Albywon
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Slow service. Not too many options for vegetarians, and for people who eat only chicken and not other meats