“Spectacular”

Blue Sky Helicopters
Ranked #25 of 372 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney Airport's longest established & only locally owned helicopter company. Our mission is to bring the beauty of Sydney and its magnificent surrounds to you in safety and comfort.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We cannot thank Mark, Karli and the team enough for giving us a spectacular end to our time in Sydney.

We did the sunset tour which was stunning. It's a fantastic flight which gives you all the highlights Sydney has to offer and if that wasn't enough the people were fabulous.

From being picked up we were welcomed like long lost friends, we got to meet two of their lovely children (who are great at assisting the safety briefing) and got to know so much about the people and their passion for giving everyone a fantastic time.

We've done a few different helicopter tours in a variety of places now but this is easily the best.

No one does it better!

Alan & Sarah
(the picture looks great on our wall by the way, it made it home in one piece).

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"perfect weather"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I want to make our trip to Sydney special as it was my sister 50th, the staff were very professional and friendly, not only did there arrange the Helicopter flight there also arranged the pickup service from and too the Hotel incuding the restaurant (The Reef at Terrigal - Food - Wow) the total overall service rated 10/10.
Do not wait for a sprecial occasion; if you can only do the flight you would never be disappointed you must fly Blue Sky Helicopters
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I booked a 30min City and Surf flight for my partner's 50th taking in the main harbour attractions, the northern beaches, and then back down the coast to include the harbour entrance, Bondi and Coogee beaches. It was her first helicopter flight ever and she absolutely loved the whole experience. I actually currently work as a helicopter crewman and get to fly as part of my everyday work. Even with this background I thoroughly enjoyed the flight and loved being able to just take in the sights for a change. Our pilot Phillipe was very professional and knowledgeable and we both felt completely safe and confident in his capabilities.

If you want to experience a great way to get a birds-eye view of Sydney, do it by helicopter. I can't recommend Blue Sky Helicopters highly enough as the operator to give you that experience.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

If you want a helicopter flight over Sydney, then this is the company to choose. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, and after some research we chose Blue Sky because they looked the most professional and classy. We were not disappointed. We were picked up at our hotel by Mark, and then handed over to Philippe (our pilot), both of whom were obviously very experienced and made our flight a fantastic time. We didn't stop smiling all day. Thanks again Blue Sky.

1  Thank Cindy M
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2013

After doing my research I chose Blue Sky to take my family (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10) on a flight over Sydney for my husbands 40th! I certainly made a great choice. From the very first interaction I was impressed by their professionalism and interest in ensuring our experience was first class. This business is owner operated and so they really do care about customer service. Mark was great, really pleasant to deal with, very informative prior to booking and on the day. Before the flight, he really took his time to show us around the aircraft and answer all of our questions, engage with the kids and calm any nerves, rather than rush us into the air. We had an awesome flight with Mark, and loved every bit of the spectacular view over our amazing city. I would highly recommend this experience for a special occasion. It's a lot of money but well worth it for a once in a lifetime thing to do. If you're considering a heli flight, choose these guys as they first class.

1  Thank Sam M