“and so it goes...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Kings Cross
Reviewed 15 November 2012

People flock to Kings Cross on a regular basis, and I've been countless times wondering where the fun places are. This little establishment does some amazing things for the sheer size that it is.

Amazing DJs on a regular basis and the Pizza service there is awesome. I've so many fond memories of this bar and I will cherish them, thats not to say that I don't go there any more though. You'll still find me sipping on my Whiskey Dry's out the front every so often with the lovely people I always meet at The World Bar. I don't think any other place in the Cross compares.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

A very nice bar in Kings Cross. I've been in a lot better and in a lot worse, World Bar just does it right. Definitely is a place I would come back if my friends wanted to, but I'm pretty sure that if I was the one choosing I would go somewhere else. Is a very good and atmospheric place but simply lacks something to make it special.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

try talking about bars in kings cross without talking about world bar, its almost impossible. World bar in my opinion is one of the best bars in Sydney. Every nights a different theme they have good deals especially if you stay at one of the hostels near by, its almost packed every night especially on Tuesday nights for karaoke, great time, great people, amazing memories

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Awesome staff and the atmosphere was so great! I had a great night with my new friends from the hostel and also it's a place to meet locals and other people from around the globe.

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I was told about this place from someone who raved about it in in Melbourne, so after I was done with business in Sydney, I headed down to The World Bar in Kings Cross with a friend.
I just missed the pizza (but saw people eating them, and they looked delish!), but ended up staying here to the wee hours of the morning.
Needless to say, amazing venue, great service, and memorable night. Will return again when in Sydney.

1  Thank ukunbanshee