“Best cappuccino and muffins..super friendly..”
Review of Cafe Comino

Ranked #2,232 of 5,891 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
New Jersey
“Best cappuccino and muffins..super friendly..”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

This small cafe is situated not to far from the walking bridge taking you to Darling Harbour. After a day of walking I just needed to sit down. First I just walked past the cafe but seeing the people sitting both outside and inside enticed me to go back. Did not regret that. I ordered a cappuccino and it was one of these perfect espresso drinks with that perfect micro foam and that wonderful heart design. As the server said: "I think the barrister has a stamp..ha ha''....it was such a relief to find that cappuccino made with love. Well, I went back 3 times during my 5 days stay and I wasn't disappointed one single time. They seem to be known for their breakfast also as they close at 4 PM. I did not try their breakfast items but I am sure that must be as nice as their home baked muffin.

• Visited December 2011