“5 STAR Coffee”

Ranked #4 of 171 Coffee & Tea in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Every time I go past this coffee shop I insist of grabbing a coffee. There is no point paying the same price and getting a crappy coffee elsewhere!

This coffee shop is like 'a hole in the wall' and has consistent great coffee every time - my friends and I live by it. There are beautiful girls who man the counter who are so sweet and remember customers to well which makes it more enjoyable.

I have had a couple of sandwiches here also which have been fresh and tasty - overall, my kind of coffee shop :)

There are newer reviews for Workshop Espresso

Reviewed 16 May 2012

I have been looking for the best hot chocolate in the Sydney CBD for ages. Most places use cheap milk, do not know how to froth the milk properly or use cheap chocolate.

For years now, I have been buying my hot chocolate from Workshop Espresso. They have the best hot chocolate. The milk is always frothed properly and the chocolate they use is delicious. Tastes amazing. The hot chocolate is never too hot.

What impresses me the most, is the service. The staff there always remember my order. Staff member Josie also remembers my name too. They are always genuinely friendly.

Workshop Espresso also has very delicious chocolate brownies too.

1  Thank advocate_of_truth
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This part of town suffers from a dearth of decent places for coffee but Workshop has come to the rescue. Small hole in the wall identified by all the people clustered on the footpath waiting for their hit. True coffee lovers will love this spot. Room for about 10 people to perch on stools along a wall bench. Great sandwiches and bruschetta using Sonoma breads are a bonus. Great design layout just adds to the brilliance.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

The perfect hole-in-the-wall cafe. Awesome team.

For other cafes in Sydney I recommend, plus NZ and beyond check out my blog www.espresso-jono.blogspot.com

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Great coffee for a CBD venue. Excellent service. Wonderful atmosphere. Just go!