I stayed here with a friend July 13th thru the 19th in 2013 (sorry for the late review, busy traveling and living). We had originally booked a King Relaxation Room but as a Hilton Hhonors Gold Member I was lucky enough to be complimentary upgraded to a corner King Suite on the top floor.
Great location on George St. just opposite of the lovely Queen Victoria Building (amazingly lit up at night).
Super great service from the staff - everyone was so helpful and kind.
Super clean and modern facility.
Huge sweeping executive lounge with a large variety of food/drinks.
The Marble Bar was really lovely and the perfect place to grab a drink - without a line.
Horrible internet connectivity - this is a sweeping problem across all Hiltons that I stayed at in Australia on this trip (Darwin, Sydney and Cairns). The connectivity was on par with Cambodia. If you're spending several hundred of dollars a night for a luxury room in Sydney you'd at least expect good internet connectivity.
Zeta Bar - hugely popular and awesome - but with a ridiculously long line. I guess the bar isn't really part of Hilton (independently operated or something) but the line was crazy long! Maybe management could cut some kind of deal to get folks who are staying on executive level floors head of the line access or something? I dunno...just a thought.
Would I stay again? Yes, even if I were not a Hilton loyalist I'd still stay at this property again. The location, service and just general beauty were truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney